26 Mar 2012

Yellow Submarine









Striped pants: H&M (for sale here)
Sweater: Zara
Shoes: van Dalen
Bracelet: Marni for H&M
Bag: H&M
Glasses: Lanvin for H&M
Nail polish: American Apparel (for sale here)
Ring: H&M
Watch: Swanson

What I wore the other day to go out and buy garden stuff. By coincidence the submarine in the back matches well word-wise with the popping yellow of the bag and my nails. I love the Neon colours of nail polish from American Apparel, although they do not hold for a long time. I love the Neon coloured Cambridge satchel you see on a lot of blogs, but this one is a nice pastel yellow fake-leather rip-off of H&M. Cost me way less than a real one!

Become a member of the site with bloglovin' here! And become a member of the WIMC facebook!

No comments:

Post a Comment