19 May 2012

City Jungle







Blouse and Jeans: Zara
Jacket: Vintage
Shoes: H&M
Sunglasses: Vintage Uvex

Sometimes a city can feel like a jungle. My city has nice parks and green areas. But the busy part of the city can sometimes also feel as a jungle. 
Today I visited the Tuschinski to see the new film of dr. Jane Goodall. The inspirational and humourous dr. introduced the film very personal. I had peanuts and a banana juice, which fitted well with the chimps in the movie... dr. Jane Goodall was Joline Jolink's inspiration for her last collection, I think she could not pick a better muse than dr. Goodall. I love the movie, although it is a bit long. After the movie I went shopping, that did not mean I wasn't inspired from the movie, I think we should think about our planet, enjoy it but don't destroy it. And that's what I did; enjoying biking in my city jungle.  

Photography: Marc Deurloo

No comments:

Post a Comment