5 Jun 2012

Pretty Basics




Shirt and bracelet: COS
Shoes: IJhallen

Every now and then I realize I do not own that much basics. Lots of people I know only buy basics, or at least wear them a lot. I am one of those persons who buy almost everything in colour and most of the things I own have a print or at least a stripe or dot. My basics are black and white lingerie, singlets, skirts and leggings in plain colours. My personal religion is: everything matches as long as you wear it with pride. But yesterday and today I felt the need to buy some plain basics. The watershoes I found for 1 euro at the IJhallen. One of my favourite markets, which takes place every first weekend of the month in Amsterdam Noord. The shirt and bracelet I bought at COS, which opened a few months ago in Amsterdam. I think I found my new favourite shop for plain shirts. Although I did not shop a lot of plains in the past, I think I found a reason to buy more basics.    

IJ-Hallen

No comments:

Post a Comment