25 Feb 2012

Remember The Bas Kosters Palladium Boots?










Blouse, hoodie, skirt, leggings, oil-coloured ring: H&M
Bra: Sapph
Scarf: knitted by my granny
Bug-ring: Jutka en Riska
Heart-ring: Marc Jacobs
Cat-ring: London market
Sunglasses: Lanvin for H&M
Necklace: Zara
Boots: Palladium

Today I feel like different shades of red, bright red combined with wine-red. With some comfortable Palladium boots and the graphic bag designed by my friend Antoine Peters.
Remember I was fond of the Palladium boots during the Bas Kosters show of Fashion week? Well, I got them! (Thanks Palladium!) And I even have better news: I have a spare pair in European size 39 to give away! Yes, you read that correctly I will give away a same pair of Palladiums as I am wearing this week! So stay tuned... 
 

 Photography: Marc Deurloo

No comments:

Post a Comment