This award is like a chain mail style letter given to up and coming bloggers with less than 200 followers to help promote them.
- Each person must post 11 things about themselves
- Answer the questions that the nominator set for you plus create 11 questions for your nominees
- Choose 11 people with less than 200 followers and link them in your post
- Go to their page and tell them
- No tag backs
11 Random facts about me
1. I do kickboxing
4. I love the Danish series the Killing
5. I don’t do diets
6. There is no tv in my house
7. I did two abroad internships, one in Portugal and one in Australia
8. I’m with my boyfriend for 6 years, we went on 18 holidays together in those 6 years
9. My favorite designers are Dutch designers
10. I don’t like cabbage, although I grew up in a cabbage area
11. I still go to my dancelessons (almost) every week in the town where I grew up, and I started with the dancelessons 12 years ago (with a break of 2 years)
My questions from Janine
1) What does the last text you received say?
Boxing was great, see you next time! Good night!
2) Look out of your window, now tell me what you see (even better take a photo to show me!)
Cars parked in front of our house and snow…
3) What would your last ever meal on earth be?
Babi kecap, a Balinese recipe.
4) If you had to be locked in a room with a song playing on repeat forever, what song would it be?
Sia – Sunday
5) Would you rather have brains or beauty? And why?
Brains, beauty can be created by dressing in a smart way!
6) What is your proudest achievement to date?
The people I have gathered around me.
7) If you could change just one thing in your life right now instantly what would it be and why?
I would leave my job and start as a health scientist 50/50 with my blog.
8) What was the last thing you ate?
9) Comfort or Style?
Both, I would say Style, but I do not wear anything stylish that isn’t comfortable…
10) If you could give your 13 year old self one piece of advice what would it be?
Don’t hesitate to be yourself, your time will come. You will feel lucky eventually when people think you are younger than you actually are. Don’t worry too much about what people might think of you, ask them if you really want to know. Do not give people anymore attention if you notice they won’t do the same things for you.
11) How many pairs of shoes do you own?
58 and counting…
My questions for my nominees:
1. What do you think is the most fun part of blogging?2. What would you rescue when your house would be on fire, your closet or the rest of the house?
3. What is your beauty secret?
4. What was your last facebook update?
5. How many social media do you use?
6. Have you ever been to a fashion show? If yes, what was your favorite?
7. What animal would you compare yourself with and why?
8. Do you dress up to go out of the house or is it possible people might catch you in the supermarket with sweatpants?
9. What is your earliest childhood fashion memory?
10. What is your profession besides being a blogger?
11. Do you have an outfit in case of ‘I don’t know what to wear emergencies’ and what does that look like?
And my nominees are: